JSP is committed to respecting the privacy rights of all visitors to our web site. The following policy describes how we collect, protect and use information we receive from visitors to our site.
What information does JSP collect and how does JSP use it?
- When you register on the site, we need you to provide your name, e-mail address, mailing address, daytime phone number, and credit card information (when ordering products only), as well as create a username and password. This allows us to keep a user profile so that we may customize preferences for each specific user, as well as provide a faster method for users to submit information to us, and receive back either the information or products desired.
- When you register, you also have the discretion whether or not to submit your evening phone number, or other requested information. This allows us to better know our visitors and possibly tailor any specific features, promotions, or other notifications to you.
- Visitors will also be given a choice when registering whether they would like to be on our mailing list, or whether they would prefer to opt-out and not receive such mailings from us.
- When you enter a contest, promotion, or use certain other site features, we may again ask for your name, address, e-mail address, date of birth, username, password or other information so that we are able to better administer the contest, promotion, or feature.
- We may also use the information we collect during the registration process to occasionally notify you about important functionality changes to the Web site, new products and services, and special offers we think you’ll find valuable. If you would rather not receive this information, or would like to opt-out of any other communication, simply reply to any e-mail sent to you and type UNSUBSCRIBE as the subject of your reply.
How does JSP protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and who are required to keep the information confidential. When you place orders or access your personal information, we offer the use of a secure server. All sensitive/credit information you supply is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our databases to be only accessed as stated above.
Do We use “cookies”?
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
Except for web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our web site, we do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties personally identifiable information that you voluntarily provide to us unless we receive your express consent in advance. For web site hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our site, we require them by contract to keep our customer information confidential.
However, customer information in an aggregate form may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. However, even if the third party is affiliated with JSP, we have no control over these linked sites which have separate and independent privacy and data collection practices. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content, including the privacy practices, of these linked sites. These linked sites are provided only for your convenience and you therefore access them at your own risk. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work).
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
Terms and Conditions.
Please also visit our Terms and Conditions establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our web site.
Web site operator.
This site is operated by JSP America, Inc.